Quick Shot XXX The Rebirth

Coron Palawan
View from our hostel at Coron, Palawan

Every time a day ends, I always think what happened that day. Is it something to add up on what I want to become? Is it a stepping stone to achieving my dreams? Or is it another.. waste? 

Unfortunately, I'm always busy to even categorize it. I can't even break out the cycle. Responsibilities keep me from moving out and it's stressful, really. Thankfully, I managed to squeezed in some ice breaker, vacation it is. So wonderful it is to make peace with nature. 

That picture? I was just going back to my room from an exhausting island hopping. But there it is, so beautiful and warm. So near yet so far. It seeds my patience, to wait and see something beautiful from time to time. It reminds me that at the end of a hectic day, there's always something good for you, you just haven't notice.

The sea is my rehab. The sunset is my comfort. Whenever I feel down and want some thinking, they just stop me from it. How good is it to just relax and not think of anything. Because maybe I don't need some thinking, maybe I need peace of mind.

Comments

Popular Posts