Sharing: Your Name (Kimi no Na Wa) - Anime Film

Image from Kotaku.com.au

I'm an anime fan. I draw anime girls, copy anime boys and I did a lot of stuff before for my (frustated) manga artist career. However, it's really not for me but Anime series and films are still in my blood.

Coming from the movies Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle and The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, I got my cravings for great stories on short anime films. I watched a lot of anime shows but rarely get to finish them. So movies/short films are more suitable for the busy gal like me. My recent favorite is the movie "Your Name" (Kimi no Na Wa) released last June 18, 2016.

Your Name was written and directed by Makoto Shinkai under CoMix Wave Films and distributed by Toho. It was inspired by a novel of the same name which I want to get my hands on. I was really fascinated by the story and to think that it was cleverly created, such author has wide imagination (or maybe I'm just not?).

The story revolved around a girl and a boy of the same age that were unconsciously switching bodies. It went on with the goal of meeting each other with the mysterious events and obstacles ahead. It introduces another story in my head which I'd love to watch again (2x as of the moment).

On another note, the scenes - landscapes and landmarks - used in the film makes me want to pack my bags and go there (amidst the distance and budget).

Here's the trailer. Please do watch this animated film and I'm sure you won't be disappointed.




Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/


Comments

  1. pasaway na magandang anime...sana gawin live action/or teleserye? .marami kaya manonood?

    ReplyDelete
  2. magandang anime..sana gawinng teleserye or live action ..marami kaya mano nood nito?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I will check if nameet nila ang expectations.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you! Say it here

Popular Posts