Pasali sa Tag

Image from hostgator.com

So! I just want to say Hi! How's life? Still stucked in traffic? Because I am! Everyday of my life I'm trying to find a way out of that misery. I changed my shift just to lessen the travel time but in return, I sacrificed my night life every friday! Grr! Also, it is with that reason that I wasn't able to post anything.. plus "walang ganap" talaga. Ang hirap ng walang pera e no?

Anyway, just to give this blog a bit of the "about me" information, I'm doing this Too Much Information (TMI) tag which was originally circulating in Youtube. It is a tag wherein you got to answer 50 random questions from the creator. I'm not a youtuber, but I watch a lot of Filipino vloggers so I got it from them. 

So here it is,.. the TMI Tag! (Pasali sa Tag)



1
Q: What are you wearing?
A: A floral dress and yellow cardigan. They thought I was one with the ‘silent majority’

2
Q: Ever been in love?
A: Yes.

3
Q: Ever had a terrible breakup?
A: Yes. Hahaha! And I was thankful for that.

4
Q: How tall are you?
A: 5’3

5
Q: How much do you weigh?
A: 45kg. L Hoping for more though.

6
Q: Any tattoos?
A: None. Still planning to have one/two/three.

7
Q: Any Piercings?
A: Ear Piercings. About 6 holes. 

8
Q: OTP – One True Pairing?
A: Iced coffee and blueberry cheesecake.

9
Q: Favorite show?
A: Nothing specific, but I watch different kind of shows.

10
Q: Favorite band?
A: Up Dharma Down is my forever love.

11
Q: Something you miss?
A: My friends, occasional night outs and watching gigs. Oh! I also miss swimming.

12
Q: Favorite song?
A: Ahhh this is not consistent. But these songs will always be on my list – Oo by UDD, Now and Forever, Just Like A Star – Corinne Bailey Rae. As of the moment I like Rico Blanco songs.

13
Q: How old are you?
A: Sweet 16. Plus 9. Hahahaha

14
Q: Zodiac sign?
A: Certified Pisces.

15
Q: Quality you look for in a partner?
A: Not looking for anything right now. If ever, he should be faithful, true and kind.

16
Q: Favorite quote?
A: Everything happens for a reason. It gets worse before it gets better.

17
Q: Favorite actor?
A: Don’t have anyone in particular.

18:
Q: Favorite color?
A: White

19
Q: Loud music or soft?
A: Soft

20
Q: Where do you go when you are sad?
A: To the mall and go shopping!

21
Q: How long does it take you to shower?
A: 30 minutes max

22
Q: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
A: Max 1 hour. Min 15 mins. :P

23
Q: Ever been in a physical fight?
A: Yes, with my brother when I was younger.

24
Q: Turn on ?
A: Artistic.

25
Q: Turn off?
A: Aside from bad hygiene, ayoko sa mayayabang! 

26
Q: The reason I joined YouTube?
A: To post my travel videos. Hindi pa ata kaya ng mukha ko ang magvlog.

27
Q: Fears?
A: Family loss.

28
Q: Last thing that made you cry?
A: My inaccurate payroll. :P Kakabeastmode e! And I tend to cry when I can’t handle my anger. 

29
Q: Last time you said you loved someone?
A: Can’t remember. 

30
Q: Meaning behind your YouTube name?
A: I have a Youtube account but I’m not uploading any videos. Soooooo. To answer the question, 38cylie is from my  imaginary character’s name which I used ever since I was young. 

31
Q: Last book you read?
A: Last book that I finished was Reflections of a Man by Amari Soul.

32
Q: The book you’re currently reading?
A: Hollow City, and I’m not finished yet.

33
Q: The last show you watched?
A: The Office. Hahaha! I’m in Season 5.

34
Q: Who’s the last person you talked to?
A: My officemate.

35
Q: The relationship between you and the person you texted last?
A: Texted last, hmmm still my officemate.

36
Q: Favorite food?
A: Sinigang na Hipon! Chocolate, carbonara, double dutch ice cream, smoothies.

37
Q: Place you want to visit?
A: Oooh! I have a lot of them. To name a few – Japan, Batanes, Paris, New York, Maldives. 

38
Q; Last place you where?
A: In the comfort room. Hahaha! 

39
Q: Do you have a crush?
A: hmmmmm none that I fancy or fangirling.

40
Q: Last time you kissed someone?
A: I can’t remember. Hahaha! Maybe my cute niece early this year.

41
Q: Last time you were insulted ?
A: When a jeepney suddenly went in my target lane and it brushes against my bumper, the jeepney driver said it was my fault because I’m changing lanes and that not because I have a car I can do those things. I grind to anger that I wasn’t able to fight for myself. Only swear words went out of my mouth. 

42
Q: Favorite flavor of sweet?
A: Chocolate and double dutch or vanilla. 

43
Q: What instruments do you play?
A: A bit of guitar and piano. Just a BIT. and I can’t tell if that ‘BIT’ is good. 

44
Q: Favorite piece of jewelry?
A: Earrings.

45
Q; Last sport you played?
A: Volleyball :D 

46
Q: Last song you sang
A: An Up Dharma Down song in the car - Feelings.

47
Q: favorite chat up line? 
A: ‘Yo’, or ‘Teh’

48
Q: Have you ever used it?
A: Of course, yes. 

49
Q: Last time you hang out with someone?
A: Last Friday night with my ex-officemates. We had TGIF song in the background.

50
Q: Who should answer these questions next?
A: All of you who wants to~! No limits. And though I’ve watched a lot of TMI Videos, the one who tagged me (because it was general, ahahhaa) was PurpleHeiress in her youtube channel. And yeah! I guess, even a blog post will do. :D 


Until my next walang kwentang post. Chos! 

Soloista




Comments

Popular Posts