How I feel right now



Do you know the feeling of really wanting something but you can't find a way to make it happen? Yeah, FRUSTRATION. It's been weeks and I'm searching for ways on how am I going to put some food on the table, electricity on the household, tuition for the school, vaccine on my dogs and gas on the car without taking out fuel for my passion. I know that in time, when I'm free and have loosened up, I can finally set fire to the rain! Chos! I know I can finally jump-start my career as someone I'm still keeping a secret. But this personality of mine is so excited! so eager! and so desperate! to start putting my hands at work and make the ball ROLL! I'm excited to see myself ROLLIN' and be the woman I've always dreamed of. To make your plans a reality is one great achievement and I can't wait to be THERE!

Wooh! Woooooooooh! This idea is keeping awake for so many nights now.. But I can't do anything to make it happen at this very moment. I need patience. Yeah! Patience is a virtue. Right. 

*Convincing myself*

"Everything in God's time."

"What's meant to be will always find its way."

"No great thing is suddenly created."


Ano pa?! Atat na atat na ko. 

T_T

Comments

Popular Posts