Because I'm HAPPY

Image Credit: Google Images

Give me a break from writing travel posts, because I just want to type like crazy talking about nonsense on this post. Yes, I don't even care if someone's gonna read this.


I came from a vacation with my friends. I was so happy, so happy that it eventually backfired on me. I used to fear being so happy, because I know something's gonna happen which is SO SAD. I actually read this idea and it is proven in the book "The Happiness Project". I was surprised to hear a news which I knew would happen eventually, I'm just surprised it happened so soon and at the most loving day of the year, f*ck that sh*t, V-day. Eeer!

I lost a friend, not actually 'lost', but this situation of mine's been affecting even my social relationships.  They get angry at my decisions and when they prove their advices are true, they get mad at me, and ignore me. This is what you pay for being so foolish. You lost your heart, you lost your friends. I even lost my sanity, because I'm at the bridge (which is barely hanging by the way) of getting through each day thinking about what did I do wrong. I can't even decide if I should be happy or sad. I know sadness is what covers me at the beginning but this will turn into happiness, cross-fingers, because I know my life is now FREE from WRONG and UNDESERVING people, and settling with them would be the BIGGEST MISTAKE I will regret in my future. ;) I'm rewarding myself with a crown once I'm done with this drama, give me a week or two, I'll be back on my track. Yey!


But right now, not thinking about nonsense thoughts would be the biggest challenge. Getting busy with only yourself as a companion would be hard to fill up my calendar. Add up my Balik-Taba program, to bring back my (more) acceptable figure, eating a lot would be hard if you don't have the appetite due to stress. Yes, stress, you're the only thing I would be happy if you leave me.

Thinking about a title for this post makes me sing "Happy" by Pharell Williams.
"clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth"

Comments

Popular Posts