Christmas Wishlist

Christmas Day is nearing and all the bright, creative and magical decors give you the feeling of a happy day full of gifts and surprises that is coming your way, but wait – oh – I have to wake up on this illusion because the truth is, Christmas is for children and I’m not the one to receive gifts anymore. Sad. Yes, Christmas is giving love and all ideal stuffs that money can’t buy, being with love ones, doing kindness and sharing blessings. Hell yeah, this should be done all year round and not just on Christmas season. Fact is, Christmas is expensive, and if my wallet has feelings, it’ll probably cry for being empty. (Emotional wallet)

Not to complain about being broke for giving gifts to my godchildren and close friends/family because I love doing it, I like thinking about what seem to be the perfect gifts, wrapping them and giving them. I like making people happy and receive thank yous in return. I’m totally fine with that, but of course, receiving gifts once in a while makes me excited and put justice on my dying account. So, I’m broadcasting these few items I’ve been meaning to have right now that will surely make me happy, set aside this thick face of mine, there’s nothing wrong in requesting gifts right? :P


1. Books/Lamp Clipper

Feed my mind, I’ve been keeping my eye on the following books which I’d love to read:

  • Steal Like an Artist – Austin Kleo


  • The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer – Michelle Hodkin


  • Asylum – Madeleine Roux


  • Happiness Project – Gretchen Rubin


  • The art of thinking clearly – Rolf Dobelli




Lamp clipper is really convenient especially with me sharing a room in an apartment. This is to keep me reading even when the light is off. This I find almost everywhere but I always forgot buying it.



 2.  Makeup Organizer/Makeup Bag
My babies need some love because they are just packed in one plastic box. I think they need a better room than that.



3. Neck cover
For my hiking activities, a neck cover is a must especially when there’s minimal shade. No, just kiddin’, I just want to ensure I won’t have burnt neck after.




4. Tiger stuff toys
These are the only stuffed toys I’d like to collect - Cute tiger babies and parents. Oh! I’d like to have a family in my room.



5. Go Pro and accessories
This I know is too much and pretty impossible to receive from someone, but at least for the accessories part, it can be achievable. :P

I don’t have a Go Pro yet and I’m planning to buy it, so for the accessories, it’s really a big help if someone could.. you know, haha! Lols! Save the money and donate it to me so I can eventually raise it. :P Jokes. Here’s my final wish:

Anything for training
I’m trying to do physical activities and put it in a routine so any training materials/machines will help: Yoga mat, training outfits, dumbbells, training rope etc. I’m not good in getting these things because I’m a lazy person and I don’t know what’s good or not.




So there, just a few items that won’t hurt your pocket in purchasing for me. LOLS! :P Just a bunch of ideas, and I just don’t have anything to post. Sorry not sorry.

PS: For questions on the shipping address, please leave me a message. Bwahaha


Glens


Comments

  1. First off I would like to say superb blog! I had a quick
    question which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
    I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your head
    prior to writing. I have had a tough time clearing
    my thoughts in getting my ideas out there. I truly do
    take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost
    just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions
    or hints? Many thanks!

    Here is my blog post estate network today

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you! Say it here

Popular Posts