When I travel, drama attacks


When you travel and you're alone, what actually comes into your mind? What do you think when you look at an open window? What comes first into your mind when you look at the beautiful scenery in front of you?

Me, I don't know but my mind is back in Manila. I always thought of how they would feel of me leaving OR in the actual scenario, what did they felt when I left? Are they missing me now? Does anybody even bothered?

I guess that's why I'm actually here in a land far away from home and unknown, is because I wanted to be missed. I wanted to feel needed. I wanted someone to call or text me "I miss you!", "Take care!". I wanted someone to look forward in my return.


So opposite of what other travellers are saying, "one travels to find himself". I'm so dramatic. I don’t like this. 
-_-

Comments

  1. Are you enjoy when you're alone travelling?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you! Say it here

Popular Posts