No Title

Gusto kong isulat lahat ng nararamdaman ko pero wala akong mailabas na kahit ano..
Bakit? Bakit mahirap ipaliwanag ang nararamdaman natin? In billions of words available, bakit mahirap idescribe ang nasasaktang puso? We knew it hurts, yung tipong lahat na ng negative papasok sayo, but how do we describe such a feeling of lost and betrayal? There are lots of words but nothing seems to fit. What I'm sure of, is how he made an impact. How I invested my feelings in just one person and how he broke and took advantage of it. What have I done to experience such suffering? I want all to make sense, but he did not gave me an answer. Question is how to move forward. What will happen to our future? With these doubts in mind that were never cleared, how do I explain to myself why I still let him in? How do I make justice of us still together?

Comments

Popular Posts