My Banoffee Pie



Months ago (yeah super late post), I tried to create a banoffee pie. Thanks to Nhykie who is a great influence in this experiment. ;D;D

The ingredients: (which I just googled)

  • Crushed cookies/grahams for the crust
  • Cream
  • Bananas
  • Chocolate
  • 1 Can Condensed milk for the toffee
  • Butter
You can recreate the ingredients of your choice.
I know you'll find better instructions on other site so just let me show my experience. Haha!

Mixing the butter and grahams for the crust.

Creating the crust and pressing it onto the pan is really sweat dropping.
Forming the crust on the sides was the challenging part!

I wasn't able to document how I did the toffee but it's not important anymore since I failed on that part. The milk hardened like 'yema' and was a major fail. So let's forget about that. :D

Arrange the sliced bananas and layer it together with the toffee and chocoloate. Topped with whip cream, put some more like shredded choc or whatsoever, you'll have a banoffee pie!! Yehey! Refrigerate.



Ayan! Final product agad. Sakto nalowbat mga camera ko while I was doing this. Hehe!

There's nothing so much important on this but I realized I wanted to do this - cooking or making desserts. ;D Feelingera lng.. babae din ako. ahaha! And igogoal kong maging magaling. 


More practice Gleng.

My first customer:

It's obvious he enjoyed it. :D





Comments

Popular Posts