My dreams may change without prior notice

Lols for the title. ;D

Just last thursday night, Jessie (my officemate) and I talked about random things. We talked about our weird moments, feelings, what we want to do with our lives, what we want to try and our dreams when we were young. That night, I started thinking what I really wanted to do. Then I started blabbing of the following:

"...Jessie gusto kong maging hiphop/break dancer, past time lang.."

"...gusto ko ding maging swimmer... lakas ng loob eh nuh di naman marunong lumangoy"
(kaya nga gusto ko magswimming lessons eh!, pwede namang itry diba)

"I also want to try pole dancing"

Jessie: "bakit?"

"wala lang... mukhang masaya eh.."

I remember saying that line when I was in college. I also dreamed of a pole-dancing performance in a school event. Wagas lang kung mangarap! XD

Here's more:

"gusto ko talagang magMasters.. magkano ba magMasters naun?"

I really wanted this ever since I was a child.. to be a teacher. But I'm taking it to the next level, a professor. Why? Read below.

"pero gusto ko prof, college students ang tuturuan.. para mapahirapan. harhar"

Then Jessie started thinking I was so bad as opposed to my "ambait-bait" image. (That word came from him) 

"gusto ko din ung sa mga outreach program"

Jessie: "ayy ako din gusto ko yan"

Boom! We finally agreed on one topic. I really wanted to teach out-of-school youth. Hope they also want me too. :P 

Conversation continued and it ended up loaded. I have piles of goals, wanna-try, dreams in my mind but it'll stay as it is if I wouldn't take action. I know I'm settled with this ever since, but then again, they are changing. At this moment, I want to teach, but at times I met interesting and very influencing people this goal changes. I'll just started thinking "I want to be a doctor", "I want to be an architect". Maybe these are just the effect of meeting successful people in their field that you would want to be like them. Or maybe it's just me who can easily be influenced? Hmm.. >_< Naisip ko lang.


In the end, it's still up to me what will be included or added in my wishlist, dreamlist, goallist. :P
If the heart screams for it, let the mind solve for it. Nothing is impossible naman. I'm still young, my heart is still wandering on many possibilities. For the mean time, AJA! for the gold - goals!


what a post. err


Comments

Popular Posts