Monito Monita *late post

Monito Monita/Exchange Gifts/Kris Kringle - the usual Christmas activities. And as our company held this kind of activity, I participated and prepared my gifts as this was my first time (in the company). Unfortunately I cannot show you the exact pictures of what I gave to my baby because I forgot to take pictures. :P

Three sets: Something Green, Something Red and Something White.


Something Green
Description: Something Recyclable, Reusable and anything for the environment.

I gave a mini abaca woven basket for my baby as I think it is something reusable for her desk. She can put anything she like on it.

This is what I got:

A box of Safari chocolates!
Just when my braces were fresh, I had to control myself from this temptation. I think my secret santa was thinking of the literal something 'Green' as in the color green.

Something Red
Description: Something sexy, naughty and anything about love


This really made me think coz I'm not that naughty. If only I can give myself ('sexy' harhar) I will. :P I came up with a red headrest for my baby. Why? Because I think, it's something present when making love. Wahaha! But I chose a headrest for my baby for him to use when tired in the office.

Here's what I got:
An angry bird key chain. Naughty? Na-ah! It's red!
















Something White
Description: Something clean and pure

I gave my baby a hankerchief for this. I'm a hanky lover, I cannot go out without a hanky. And so? haha.

What I got for something white?


A compaq case. It's really white.

















Well, as you can see all of the items that I got was literal to the title of the theme.  I cannot blame my secret santas as it's really hard to hit the description of the theme. Me too found it hard to think of a gift. But to sum it all, it was fun thinking and giving gifts! Though I never got to meet my secret santas as they remained secret, I know they had fun too.

Merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular Posts