It's uncontrollable

Bagyo.
Bagyo.
Bagyo.


Storm.
Storm.
Storm.


Buti na lang nagkaroon ng storm named Helen. I want to thank this storm for giving me a chance to show sweetness to Talens that eventually, lead to a short conversation. With all my guts, and tension released, I was able to say few words of concern to a person I never texted before. Lucky for me, he replied with a question.. "Sino ka?" ;D Atleast he replied! I replied with my name and scolded him for his katigasan ng ulo. I sounded like his mother, but I hope he appreciate it.


The next day, I don't know how to approach him, after all that I have said. It's true, there is more confidence when you say it through text than when you say it personally. I don't have a face to show. *!* Good thing, it was raining that night. I tried to cover him with my umbrella but he insisted! It's ok, maybe he's just shy. But in a few moments, few talks, few jokes, I felt his rejection. Or maybe I just misinterpreted or overeacted on his ordinary answers. I became sad even if I don't want to. Pinipigilan ko talagang matotally out of control. Hayy! It's so hard if you're seeing each and every day!


*sigh*


Putting away my attention, I focused on our Math Ana I exam. Holy cow! It's so toilsome. It's so time-consuming that I wasn't able to finish it all. I left with 2 answered questions out of six items (10 points each). Ano na kaya ang magiging kapalaran ko sa exam na yun?

Hindi pa diyan nagtatapos ng dilemmas ko.. nagkaroon pa ko ng problem after that exam! My gosh it's still early in the schedule that's why, I have no choice, I have to bear that problem for the next 7 1/2 hours. Mabuti nalang, nkeri ko siya! Hahaha.


Pinasaya din ako ng last subject namen for the day, masaya yung naging class activity (word power) at masaya rin yung test. Haha. Kaso, I think I made the wrong decision sa pamamahagi ng points, I forgot someone. Hmmm... *in.regret* Ahh.. kalimutan na natin yun kase uwian na after nun. Haha. Makakasabay ko ulit siya! Pero, bigla siyang nawala. Nauna na ata. Hayyyy! But it's ok. Diba nga, I already felt the rejection?! Ayun na,.. pero etong si friend may nabanggit saken na sadyang ikinalungkot ko. I got anxious on thinking about it and somehow, I felt guilty. Coz little did I know, that I unconsciously disturbing him in his serious condition na nuon ko nga lang nalaman. I think for a moment, what can I do for him? It's a serious and untouchable problem kase, .. I can do nothing to solve it. Siguro ang magagawa ko lang ay bigyan siya ng moral support. *?* But the thing is- hindi nga kame nag-uusap. Ewan ko dun.


Parang nung isang araw lang eh down na ko sa kanya tas biglang bumalik! I can't help it. Hindi ko maalis ang concern.

 *sigh*


. . .

Comments

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you! Say it here

Popular Posts