Sorry bro

I'm so sorry for my brother. I know I've been bad to him. I know, sometimes, I'm over doing it, and that I'm hitting below the belt.


I just cant help it.
I'm driven by this hatred of being left alone.
He left me, alone with this, with this abandoned responsibility of taking up our family.


Why? For all these years, why leave now?
Your almost at the turning point of our family's success.
Your almost at it, helping our father and helping me for school.
But you gave up.
You did nothing, nothing for us..


I don't know what to say.
I don't even know if I had the right to do it.
But thinking of all your responsibilities shouldered on me, I became cold.
See? I even underestimated you in front of your wife.
Am I so bad?
I just cant help it.
Sorry.
I just can't take the fact that I'm lost now.
I'm receiving all of the problems, even if not directed on me, I know, someday it would.
And you, made your own life now without ending the first one.
You should have known that you left us behind with that posponed dreams and uncertain future.
And I'm the only one now, retreiving it..retrieving the hopes you crushed.


I can't tell, if I would be able to accomplished this unfinish business.

I don't know, if I would be able to bring back my respect to you.


I just can't help it.
Sorry,
but it will take time...surely a lot of time.

Comments

Popular Posts