OMG I'm finish!

After all of those late nights where I sleep every 2:00 am from facing the computer, I'm done watching the whole episode of Hana Kimi Japanese Version. I'm so happy!

Now I'm into downloading and compiling it.

I watched it on a site and in just one week, I was able to finish all episodes.

So Hana Kimi's Summary:

Mizuki Ashiya, a Japanese girl in the U.S., one day sees the young athlete Izumi Sano compete in the high jump on television. She begins to idolize him, and decides to move to Japan to attend the same school as him. However, Izumi goes to an all-boys school, so Mizuki disguises herself as a boy to achieve her dream of being with her idol. -- DramaWiki

I love Nakatsu (Ikuta Toma) in the show. He's a good and award-winning actor and I'll definitely agree! He's so so so soooooo cute and funny!


Here are my favorite scenes:



♥My most favorite scene. Nakatsu finally confess her love to Mizuki!


Nakatsu: Depend on me. I dont care who you love. I, love you. Your smile always give me happiness. But your sadness always come from Sano.





♥ Like this scene. Nakatsu and Sano were competing for Ashiya while Ashiya didn't notice it.




Maid Service. The class wore girl clothes for the Osaka Festival.






♥ Fashion Show. Again, the students wore girl dresses. Eventually, Mizuki didn't made it as the best. Instead Sano got the first place.







♥ Nakatsu finally found out that Ashiya is a girl when she saw her taking a shower. Nakatsu didn't came intentionally. Actually, he was just looking for some shampoo. In his surprise, he wrote girl many times on the tissue roll in the bathroom.






I love all the episodes! It really made me kilig!! Waaaahhh, and now, I'm into Ikuta Toma! Yeah!



Watch it too.

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e

Thanks to Kevin of Akihabara@Deep where I got those pictures

Comments

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you! Say it here

Popular Posts